Mikafic used for customizing packages the latests techniques :
- Technical offset printing that allows printing directly on packaging
- In-mold labeling : A technique of insertion into the mold of a printed label whose raw material is compatible with that of packaging.
- The label merges with the injected product and become inseparable. The advantage of this technique is the appearance of the label (gloss or satin) as well as an image quality impression.
- Hot stamping: technique of image transfer from a film printed on the packaging using heated silicone molds.
- Coloring of the material: Using masterbatch granules, we can color the packaging according to the color desired by the customer.